vendredi 12 juillet 2019

Traffic Lane Violations: 21657 21750

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California
I entered into a median legally that ended up having a solid yellow line and broken yellow line on inside. Where i entered this purposely was not there. I was passing cars on right that were blocking me from entering left turn lane at light. A police car pulled out in front of me and motioned me to turn into nearest driveway. I never crossed over yellow lines until instructed by police officer I am not sure at that point i had violated any vehicle code. Can i fight this in court?
i also was cited for driving down one way street at the same time! Burbank blvd is never a one way street.


Traffic Lane Violations: 21657 21750

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire