vendredi 12 juillet 2019

Rights to Protect Property

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Washington

I live in Seattle, where the police aren’t allowed to arrest people for property crimes/trespassing etc. Today I confronted someone about stealing a package from a neighbor and she asked me wha it was going to do about it (in a menacing way). I thought to myself: really, what IS it that I could possibly do? Say she were in my yard stealing, do I just have to watch her take it? It seems like attacking someone for that would be excessive, but with no police protection, what are the options? What if someone enters my home? Or if I catch them rummaging through my car? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!


Rights to Protect Property

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire