jeudi 11 juillet 2019

Lost Property: Roommate Threw Out All Belongings, Without Any Notice, or Contact

My question involves personal property located in the State of: Nevada.

For 1-year, I had resided with my friend & his husband. During this entire year...
I did not Pay rent, I did however do other things within the home.
The conversation on " Monies or Amount to pay, or to possibly be paid"
was one that had never ever been discussed. The mutual understanding
remained that I would clean the home, in exchange. In addition, I also
bought food items with my snap card as well.
Recently, I left for the evening. I remained gone for the weekends entirety.
( a common practice) Upon returning home, I phoned my roommate to
alert him that I was on my way.( Another common practice).
During this call, my roommate then tells me: " He thought I moved out."
And decided to take ALL of my BELONGINGS, and drove them to my girlfriends home.
He left all that I had in this world, on the streets curb- in front of her house.
Upon my arrival, I could only retrieve whatever the passers by- did not want. What I once had, days before- was no more.
NEVER once... (If he decided that I should leave) did he call, text, email, or messenger me. Without warning or any given chance.





""


Lost Property: Roommate Threw Out All Belongings, Without Any Notice, or Contact

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire