vendredi 12 juillet 2019

Warranties: Is It Illegal for a Company to Not Honor a Warranty Because I Didn't Register It

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California

I've had an electric toothbrush for 4 years and it has a 4 year warranty with a few months left which hasn't expired yet, the toothbrush needs warranty service so I contacted the company. I've talked with two different customer service reps and the company is outright refusing to honor the warranty because I didn't register the warranty within 30 days of purchase because I didn't want to give them my information which they'll use for marketing purposes. I have the receipt and proof of purchase which I've sent them.

Aren't they legally obligated to honor the warranty anyways? Is it illegal for a company to not honor a warranty because I didn't register it?


Warranties: Is It Illegal for a Company to Not Honor a Warranty Because I Didn't Register It

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire