vendredi 12 juillet 2019

Other Violations: Ticket for Impeading Traffic Given Without Law Enforcement Seeing Alleged Violation

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of California During the super bloom in Riverside the streets were closed down because of the crowds. After sitting in traffic for 2 1/2 hrs and being less than a mile from my house I asked a woman behind the barricades to please have an officer come over and talk to me. She told me no and walked away. I shut off my truck and again asked her to please have an officer come over and talk to me. I was told no and to move my truck again. I sat there for maybe 5 mins. and then left. Approx. 35 minutes later to officers on bikes come up and literally rip my 62 yr old passenger and myself out of the truck. I was told that the lady said I told her I would be back in 5 mins. which is not true. I'm 54 yrs old and have had 8 back surgeries and have congestive heart failure. My plates on my truck are disabled plates. After having a taser stuck in my face I told him please do not taser me I have a Diffibulator/Pacemaker.
He told me good these things work great on them. Must the women who made the accusation be present at my hearing? Can I be given a ticket by a cop who was not even present or any other officer when this alleged violation occurred?


Other Violations: Ticket for Impeading Traffic Given Without Law Enforcement Seeing Alleged Violation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire