dimanche 14 avril 2019

Workers Compensation Issues: Sueing Company After 15 Yrs

My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: connecticut
In 2003 while doing a travel nurse assignment in the state of connecticut I was carjacked and raped while leaving work. The company that I was working for immediately filed a workers comp claim on my behalf. they paid me and my medical bills for about 4 mos then the state came in and said that I couldnt get workers comp because I was not on the floor doing nursing care. I was being paid to be in that state period. The traumatic events of that night have stayed with me for years and the man that did it is fixing to get out. I was told that by them fileing that claim that I could not sue them. After that they laid off all nurses in that area and I didint even know that I could have filed for unemployment benefits. Can I go back and sue them and file for the unemployment benefits I should have gotten then?


Workers Compensation Issues: Sueing Company After 15 Yrs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire