vendredi 26 avril 2019

Starting a Business: Like to Know How to Start Single Member LLC and Writing an Operating Agreement

My question involves business law in the state of: Oklahoma
I want to start a single member LLC company to buy a house under LLC name. My parent will be residing in the house. I am not collecting any rent from them as long as they are living in the house. Since I am not collecting any rent from them, then I will not open a bank account under LLC name. How do I write the operating agreement where the CAPITAL CONTRIBUTION is mentioned and can I open a bank account in the future when I sell the house.
I am grateful for any help.

Sam,


Starting a Business: Like to Know How to Start Single Member LLC and Writing an Operating Agreement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire