lundi 15 avril 2019

Modification of Custody: Will Court Entertain to Retaliatory and Frivolous Restriction of Parenting Time

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Minnesota

Will the Court entertain my ex-husband's retaliatory and frivolous change of custody and restriction of my parenting time?

Details:

My ex-husband unilaterally moved my children 75 miles away to a very poor performing school district with absolutely no agreement from me. I have been fighting in court over the last year to get them back to their hometown and the far superior school district. My ex-husband is throwing a proverbial "Hail Mary" as a counter motion to my very focused motion of school choice. He is attempting to take balanced parenting time (week on and week off) along with Joint physical and legal custody away from me on the grounds of my daughter "not being integrated" into my home because she is acting like a typical teenager who wants her way ( being sexually promiscuous with multiple males on her father's parenting time), and the extended drive on the highway between homes. We are less than 1.5 years into the post divorce environment, and I have exercised balanced parenting time 80% of the time.My ex husband had originally written in M-F parenting time for himself and I trusted he would allow balanced parenting time to happen. But he rescinded that when he moved and I fought hard to win it back and did. I have been the primary caretaker for my children's entire lives and I am not unfit in any way


Modification of Custody: Will Court Entertain to Retaliatory and Frivolous Restriction of Parenting Time

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire