vendredi 26 avril 2019

Marriage After Visa Expired

My fiancee' and I are planning on getting married soon. Her tourist visa expired over a year ago while she was staying with her brother (who is a US Citizen.) She made Lawful Legal Entry and overstayed her visa. We have been dating for over 6 months. She is not on any government welfare and completely supports herself. She has ZERO criminal activity and arrests. I say these things because im pretty sure they are all taken into account when filing for a Permanent Visa while going through the naturalization process.

My question is What forms so I need to fill out, when, and in what order. What Precautionary steps do I need to take when filing the paperwork to make sure there are no hang ups. I have heard stories where a husband filed taxes separately that caused a hang up on the Naturalization.

Can someone point me in the correct direction


Marriage After Visa Expired

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire