dimanche 28 avril 2019

Parking Tickets: Street Cleaning Fine - Was Never Issued Given Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA

Yesterday I collected a letter in my mail dated 4/11/19 saying: "Our records indicate that you have failed to pay the parking citation listed below. Your original fine has now increased and and additional $25 penalty has been added." The fine is now $171.00. The letter says the incident took place on 2/7/19. The envelope that the letter was sent in was undated so I don't know when it was sent.

I had pulled over to take a phone call. My engine was running, I was in the drivers seat. No ticket was given to me at the scene. No attendant approached me or my car. I never received a ticket in the mail or any reminder. The only notice of the supposed violation has been the 4/11/19 letter. I believe the parking attendant - assuming there was one - didn't approach me or my car because they knew they were doing something shady.

Would welcome any feedback. Thanks.


Parking Tickets: Street Cleaning Fine - Was Never Issued Given Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire