jeudi 18 avril 2019

Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Turning Right on Red, VC 21461(A) Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I was cited for VC 21461(a) @ Fullerton Rd. and Railroad St.. It is a 4 way intersection with railroad tracks before the intersection although one of the roads is closed for construction. There are traffic lights on both sides of the intersection. Before the tracks, there is a marked limited line with "Stop here on Red" and a traffic light next to it. I was driving home and I was making a right turn with no train approaching I complied with the sign and stopped at the marked line and once a yielded the right of way I proceeded to make a right turn. Once I made the turn an officer heading to the direction I just came from pulled over a car in front of me and signaled me to stop as well. The officer said I am not able to make right turns on red on that street.

I pleaded Not Guilty and i have a trial soon. I would like to know if what I did was wrong or right and what I can present to the judge and or say to prove my innocence.

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.9966074,-117.9049018,3a,75y,17.35h,70.47t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_1aL08sMfa9YYIgIk6hElw!2e0!7i1 6384!8i8192

I turned right and got pulled over on the street I turned right too.


Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Turning Right on Red, VC 21461(A) Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire