vendredi 26 avril 2019

Dismissal: Small Claims Wrong Business Name Filed

My question involves court procedures for the state of: mass
Im a contractor and have another contractor taking me to small claims for a small amount. They filed my business name wrong with the original filing and they filed for a continuance and the business name is still wrong. I responded because I plan on going to court. Example (These are fake names) ABC123 Contracting and they listed as ABC123 Construction. If its filed under the wrong business name and mailed to my correct address, do I automatically win the case when I show up for court and show my contractors license and prove the wrong name was filed? Say they won they can not collect because it was filed under the wrong name? thank you


Dismissal: Small Claims Wrong Business Name Filed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire