lundi 29 avril 2019

Still Haven't Heard Anything from Fighting a Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

Some may recall my post from back in November about a 5 over the limit ticket. I opted to fight it and got everything sent out certified mail, confirmation showed that the court received my documents more than a week before the due date and promptly cashed my $238 check. Here we are, now knocking on the door of 5 months later (7 months since the ticket) and I haven't heard a peep. I checked the status online and it says

"22350 - VC22350-I- Unsafe Speed for Prevailing Conditions

A payment cannot be made to the case because it currently has an active case flag of 'TBD'.

A payment cannot be made to the case because it currently has an active case flag of 'TB'.

A payment cannot be made to the case because it currently has an active case flag of 'EPAYI'."

When I did my trial by written declaration, I was told 8-12 weeks which was fine, 20 weeks is now annoying. I called the courthouse and was told that the case is still pending. Are you kidding me?

I haven't gotten my money back so I didn't win yet. And my insurance just renewed with a clean driving record which tells me I haven't lost yet. What gives?


Still Haven't Heard Anything from Fighting a Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire