dimanche 28 avril 2019

Driver's License Applications: My Future Driver's License

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Florida

First of all in case of any English error please tell me!

I arrived in Florida on December 29th last year and until now I couldn't get my driver's license and I still suffering from abstinence (because I used to drive a manual car, this Toyota by my mother), because I was still in adaptation process to the new country. Okay, now I know that I must get my license. I have all the necessary documents for the exams (yes I'm Permanent Resident) but I still have some questions.

Unfortunately now I only could get appointments for Lauderdale Lakes (for May 3rd) and now there's not more dates anymore. In Palm Beach County there's not new appointments (I'm from Lake Worth Beach). Last week I went to a department office to ask some questions and the woman said that I could rent a car and go for doing the tests (because the place is 37 miles away from home) with my Brazilian driver's license. My Brazilian driver's license I have since 2016 and is still valid. Until now the only car rental agency that accepted was the Alamo. Okay, would be better for borrowing some car but the only car that would be available is broken (my father's C-Class). In Brazil the process is very different (and much more expensive, almost 2 months of average wage) and is possible (and required) using any car by a fleet by some driving school. In Florida would be possible to use a fleet car by a office for the driving exam? I also thought in practicing for the exam but I don't know if I could do that with my Brazilian license (Turo accepted me).

And I also don't know if would be allowed to using a car by Turo for the exam. What advices would you give me for this? There will be new more appointments? I'm sorry in case of any confusion as well as some unpleasantness .

Thanks for attention,
Lanpenn


Driver's License Applications: My Future Driver's License

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire