mardi 23 avril 2019

Discrimination: Can I Deposition the Presiding Judge

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: TX

I filed 2nd lawsuit based on perjury issues of defendant in the first related lawsuit of discrimination. I lost the 1st case. However, the previous presiding judge is my current presiding again even through I filed complained against him for misconduct of "ex parte communications with the defendant" at Circuit court and JCD. I filed a motion requested change a judge. However, he denied the motion. Does he has the authority to decide this motion related to himself in the related case and issues? What should I do? Filed a motion to Circuit court to reverse his order, filed another motion to ask him recuse himself for current case or keep preceding current case. Since I am going to deposition the judge and his clerks for the details of many issues, it would be a abnormal situation for a judge to be witness as well as a presiding judge at the same case?

What is the best way to remove/change the presiding judge. My can provide evidences that show the judge should be disqualified "where he has a personal bias or prejudice concerning a party, or personal knowledge of disputed evidentiary facts concerning the proceeding".

Thanks.


Discrimination: Can I Deposition the Presiding Judge

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire