vendredi 26 avril 2019

Establishing an Order: Child Custody with Domestic Violence

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California

Hello all, this is my first post. looking to hear your thoughts and suggestions.


So I was arrested for domestic violence 273.5 w/ injury. by the time I was bailed out my wife left the state of California and fled to the state of AZ. There she obtained a protective order restricting me from contacting her or our children. ( she used the emergency protective order that was issued by the police when I was arrested as a reference to obtain the protective order in AZ. )

My questions are …

1, does the state of CA have jurisdiction sine the kids have lived in ca all their lives ?

2, can I order the kids to stat with me in ca or order her not to take the kids back to Arizona and keep them in the state of ca ?

3, my domestic violence case is currently in 825pc release status. how does that effect my case with child custody ?

4, my wife and I were living with my mother taking care of her since she is ill. she has a long lasting relationship with the children , can she file for separate visitation rights that wont effect my visitation time ? and my father lives separate, but he has a relationship with the kids as well. how can he see the kids without affecting my time ? , essentially its like 3 against one ,,, how does that work ?


im sure ill have more questions late, but I think this will do for now. I appreciate this website and what it offers to people like myself.

thank you all in advance for reading and to those who respond.


Establishing an Order: Child Custody with Domestic Violence

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire