lundi 29 avril 2019

Pets: Rottweiler Dog

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of:
Am about to sell all the properties I have. One of my tenants wants to buy the house he is renting. For a few years he has been asking to allowed him to have a rottweiler dog. Every time the answer was NO. Now that he wants to buy the house, can I force him to get insurance before or when he gets a dog? Who will be liable if the dog bites or hurts someone? Am familiar with Texas laws when it comes to renting. When it comes to selling, not much. I want to be able to tell him where in the law it says he must have insurance, umbrella insurance, etc.
This is my problem. If I sell the house on the 1st of May, 2019 and he gets the house on the 2nd of May 2019, how can I force him to get insurance? Do I add that to the contract? Again, who will be liable if the dog hurts someone.
Please be specific.
Thank you


Pets: Rottweiler Dog

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire