samedi 27 avril 2019

Banking: Postdated Checks

My question involves personal finance in the State of: Ohio

My ex spouse owes me a sum of money for medical bills for our child. I received a stack of checks that are post dated for future dates (all within the next 30 days). They are written for various small amounts (some as low as $1) and each check is dated with a different date on it and they all run consecutively, one day after the other. If I follow the dates on the checks, I will be depositing one check each day until the last one is cashed. I can only assume this is a way to be difficult, as he is not paid daily at his job, so paying on it daily until the amount is covered wouldn't be due to his pay schedule. From what I have read, there is no legal reason why I cannot deposit all of the checks now. I would like to double check that this is correct. Thank you.


Banking: Postdated Checks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire