vendredi 12 avril 2019

Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Red Light Ticket Wa State - Affidavit of Non-Responsibility

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington

I recently received a red light ticket from the City of Bellevue. I was not the one driving the car at the time of the incident, although I was one of the passengers. From the affidavit of non-responsibility on the violationinfo.com website (as mentioned in the ticket), I need to name the driver. But looks like I'm not required to do that by law. According to this - https://bancams.com/how-to-fight-tickets/, I can send my own declaration along with their affidavit with the driver row blank or unknown. Do any of you guys have an experience with this? How successful is this to get the ticket dismissed? Will I be asked to appear in court?


Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Red Light Ticket Wa State - Affidavit of Non-Responsibility

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire