jeudi 25 avril 2019

Speeding in California

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

Hey all - I read an older thread on here where some members suggested just posting as soon as the OP had gotten the ticket, so here I am. Got one this morning. 87 in a 65. CHP was very nice, and wrote me for 80 in a 65. The ticket itself is largely unreadable. The radar box is not marked. I don’t believe it says pacing anywhere, although I’m not sure where to look. I could post a pic of the ticket if needed.
I’m not eligible for traffic school since my last traffic school was done in August of last year. The ticket itself I got quite a few months before that though.

Anyhow, what’s my options to fight this, or delay until I’m elible for traffic school again?
Thanks in advance everyone.


Speeding in California

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire