mercredi 24 avril 2019

Waiting Time Penalty

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: CA what if i worked last 10/16-10/17/2018 then went on temporary leave, then no paycheck directly deposited to my bank acct on 11/10/2018 for those 2 days I last worked, then asked payroll on Monday, the 12th that my check was mailed out on 11/9/2018 along with my termination letter, and replacement check was offered and issued on 11/14/2018, as final paycheck. But check was only for the last 2 days, excluding those hours worked but remained unpaid, and for unpaid overtimes that I was claiming, that remained unpaid. What if I bring the matter to Labor Commissioner and later awarded for those unpaid wages, is waiting time penalty also enforceable???


Waiting Time Penalty

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire