mardi 23 avril 2019

Is It Legal to Eat the Fish in Your Aquarium

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Georgia

I read an article about how certain types of fish that are commonly kept in aquariums in the US are actually eaten in many other countries, and it was actually saying that some of these types of fish are actually pretty good. This made me wonder if there would be any laws against preparing and filleting fish from your aquarium that you wanted to get rid of anyways. It's probably not something that I would do, but I was wondering if goldfish/other aquarium fish would be considered pets and illegal to eat because of that status. Because I know certain states have laws against eating animals "traditionally kept as pets", which I suppose could be said of goldfish and other aquarium fish.


Is It Legal to Eat the Fish in Your Aquarium

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire