vendredi 18 janvier 2019

Speeding Tickets: Ticket for Short Burst of Speed to Pass Wall of Cars (Pacing)

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington

I was driving towards Seattle last November at around 65-70 mph, with the flow of traffic. At one point there was a wall of cars going exactly the speed limit that everybody was getting caught behind. Cars were squeezing through as spacing behind this wall would allow, and I did the same. I followed one car closely (admittedly a bit unsafely) and once there was enough space, squeezed though and accelerated to get clear of the wall. At which point I got pulled over.

Here is the discovery I requested: https://imgur.com/a/4uubtyY

Do I have any case against this? Not arguing that I was driving unsafely, and probably broke the law (as I was obviously going over 60 mph), I'm just trying to avoid an increase in insurance. I have a clean record and I'd like to avoid using a deferral if possible.

Thank you in advance.


Speeding Tickets: Ticket for Short Burst of Speed to Pass Wall of Cars (Pacing)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire