mercredi 23 janvier 2019

Repossession: Secured or Unsecured Debt

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: WA

I bought a pickup about 3 years ago, and about a two years ago received a clear title in the mail. I thought not to much about it and filed it away, well do to financial difficulties I had to file chapter 7 bankruptcy about a two months ago. Well i wanted to keep the pickup so the attorney was going to have it reaffirmed. After about a month or so after attorney contacted the bank to see what hold up was, still no reaffirmation, the bank said they were having a tittle problem, i told my attorneys that is because they sent me the title two years ago. They then sent my attorney a reaffirmation paper for the pickup and a Release of Interest/power of attorney to be notarized. My question is this now a unsecured debt i can file on and keep pickup, my attorney does not seem to know for sure. And i do have enough wild card money to apply to equity to protect from trustee.

Thanks
Tom


Repossession: Secured or Unsecured Debt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire