mardi 15 janvier 2019

Guidance on Being a Trustee

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: PA

I am the trustee for my sister for a sum of money that she inherited. She is an adult and the trust was stipulated to only be used for housing, occupational, medical, and emergency expenses. I understand my duty is to ensure funds are available for qualified expenses and help my sister budget, plan, invest, and preserve capital.

She is currently looking for a home to buy. How much influence am I legally allowed to have? It's her money, can she choose whatever house and force me to provide the necessary funds? Or can I persuade her into a cheaper home in order to preserve funds for a longer duration?

Thanks all


Guidance on Being a Trustee

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire