mercredi 23 janvier 2019

Illegal

Can they trespass and treat you if you don’t consent to anything and say it’s always the first time and bring multiple medical professionals into your home so you can’t deny treatment no matter what you tell them and also after you tell them they are harassing you. I have never heard of these people and when asked for names they have given me nothing. I know they can’t treat me. I follow medical advice given to me from multiple doctors and never fail to do it. They have lied multiple times but say that they have been ordered in by a doctor so I cannot deny treatment by one and spam me and also they have made terroristic threats to break me if I didn’t change who I was. They have electroshocked me against my will and have asked me questions over and over even though I have answered it for a different answer interrogation style. I already know this is illegal and it was confirmed by a lawyer but I didn’t tell him every story they came up with not saying it was ordered by one doctor and they have lied about why they’re here multiple times. Can they also monitor me in any way before this happened without an jurisdiction or reason when it was not the treatment ordered by my 5 different opinions prior to this that were the same treatment course I still follow. I was not informed about monitoring though I am now sure they are according to what they are saying and suspicions. This has been nothing other than sadistic torture upon my life guided as help. They also being in random people I used to know as “therapy” and embarrass and degrade me infrint if them as a result of their abuse to my being.


Illegal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire