mardi 15 janvier 2019

Divorce: Marital Issues, Threats and Secret Phone Call Recordings of the Entire Family

Hello All,

I am a wife, a mother of 2 (5yo and 3yo) seeking an advice on below family issue. Location - IL, USA.

Husband works at a same job for last 8 years on H1b visa. I started working in 2017. Over the period of 6 years, Husband has sent huge amounts of money(direct transfers, credit card advances, loans etc etc) back to his family to his home country. It has resulted in a huge debt on our family. He forces me to pay for all of my monthly income on family expenses(to which I dot not have any problem) and does not want to be asked about his contribution towards his wife and kids. Does not want to be transparent at all about his income and expenses. His family also tortures me on this saying I should not be questioning his transfers and expenses.

While the disputes is on, he fraudulently tried to get my signature on Quitclaim deed for our house which is owned by both of us.

While arguing, various times he has threatened that he has heard/recorded our phone calls(with me n my dad, sister, mother and brother) and knows how I complained about him to my parents. And says, is going to defame us and my entire family for complaining about his and his family's behavior.

Multiple times he has threatened me to leave the house and kids and go back. His family as well does not want me to stay with him.

This has brought us a lot of mental torture to my entire family and has made me a serious patient of respiratory deceases. Visited ER 2 times by myself. He denied accompanying me to ER.

Would really appreciate if I could get with legal advice/opinion in this bad time.

Looking forward to hear back.


Divorce: Marital Issues, Threats and Secret Phone Call Recordings of the Entire Family

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire