lundi 28 janvier 2019

Medical Bills

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Issued in MO, living in NE

My wife's daughter's father (they we're never married) recently put a medical bill in my wife's name. We have full custody of the child with the child seeing her every other weekend. Recently he took her to the hospital for some reason and out an $800 dollar bill in my wife's name. We knew he took her but did not know of the bill until it was sent to us weeks later. The custody agreement says he is the provider of insurance for the child and out of pocket expenses are paid by my wife and I at a rate of roughly 36percent. My question is, is it legal for him to put the bill in my wife's name even tho she didn't sign any consent to do so or any forms at the hospital? Would this be considered identity theft or impersonation?


Medical Bills

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire