lundi 21 janvier 2019

Gmail Sent to Court Clerk

My question involves criminal law for the state of: oklahoma

I sent an email (gmail rather) to the court clerk in the county where there is an open domestic violence case against someone I know from years past to be a bit dangerous, mainly to women. I told them of the things he's done years ago, and that I didn't want to have my name known. I wanted to remain anonymous thru the whole thing out of fear for my safety. I mentioned that he had sex with a 15yr old years ago, and maybe another girl that age, but despite it being reported, the police at the time did nothing. It's literally not on their records ANYWHERE. As if it didn't even happen. (Small town, good ole boy police) I mentioned one of the girl's name. I am so afraid of this individual that I promptly deleted that particular gmail address from my account hoping the D.A won't contact me, so as not to possibly leak my identity. It took me weeks of weighing whether or not I should even get involved. In the end, I decided to do it because I felt I needed to speak up. Even after years.

My question: I tried the contact info given for the D.A in question, but couldn't get thru to anyone, so I left the message with the court clerk of that county. Will the court clerk likely relay the email to the D.A ?


Gmail Sent to Court Clerk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire