mardi 29 janvier 2019

Failure to Yield Ticket at an Intersection That Has No Stop Signs

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Nebraska. I don't as heading north through an intersection that has no stop signs on any of the corners. I was over half way through the intersection when a lady heading west hit the my passenger side, at the rear bumper. Her car was completely totaled and mine had very minor damage.

I drive a Cadillac Escalade and she was driving a Pontiac G6. The impact spun my SUV so that when it stopped I was facing south. Her car was dented in the middle of the front of the hood. Her air bags deployed and she said she didn't see me at all.

The only damage my Caddy had was a crack on the hub cap and the rear fender slightly bent (it was fixed just by pulling it out).

I got a failure to yield to right of way ticket because of the directions we were going. I want to fight the ticket because it was not my fault. Now she is trying to get me to pay over $5000 for her car. I have pictures taken that day and the police report. However the diagram of the collision is incorrect.

What are my best options for fighting the ticket and fighting to not pay for her car.


Failure to Yield Ticket at an Intersection That Has No Stop Signs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire