lundi 21 janvier 2019

Custody and Visitation Issues: Extracir Activities and School

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: NC
I have been divorced for 5 years now and I have 50/50 custody of my 10yo with my ex. My ex remarried last year against my wishes because I think we should be the only adults parenting our child. I just found out last week that my son’s father has been having his mother put my son on the bus every morning and that his new wife has been picking my son up from his school at least 2/3 days. I don’t think he should be allowed to do this. He should be transporting my son to school not someone else. Can I file with the court to have an order put in the custody to prevent him from doing this?
Also, against my wishes he has been taking my son to karate. I don’t want him such a violent sport and now my son is asking to go to his classes during his week with me. This is crazy and I’m wondering if I can make this stop?


Custody and Visitation Issues: Extracir Activities and School

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire