samedi 19 janvier 2019

Firing a Lawyer: Violation of Morality

My question involves criminal law for the state of:

Hi All,

My Husband James seems to be fretted since last couple of months. Ava works for an MNC in Vancouver. I just came to know that he got fired from his company for some unlawful activities also the company filed a case for some serious offence in violation of morality. But James promised me that he is innocent. Probing into the case we came to know that one of her co-workers hacked his email and using her identity, crooked some business deal violating the company policies.
As of now James is totally anguished and as of now going through a suicidal career move. We are planning to get proceeded with a criminal defense lawyer who could assist us moving forward . I had gone through many reviews and still searching for a good one whom could really help us turn out of these offence.

I just went through some websites . And i am in search for a best criminal Defense lawyer. Can you suggest?


Firing a Lawyer: Violation of Morality

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire