mercredi 23 janvier 2019

Expungement and Sealing: Sealed Record Hospital Background Check

My question involves criminal records for the state of: Ohio
I recently got 2 misdemeanor convictions sealed and one treatment in lieu of conviction removed. I will be applying to work in a radiology department at a major hospital. What will be seen when a background check is done? I was told that health care providers are permitted to see sealed records. Is this true? Is it mandatory that they request seeing sealed records? If I do an FBI check on my own my guess is that it wont tell me much since the records are sealed to the majority of requests. Any information would be greatly appreciated.


Expungement and Sealing: Sealed Record Hospital Background Check

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire