mardi 29 janvier 2019

California Unemployment Insurance

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: California

I was terminated 8/2018 for missing days due to tendonitis (golfer's elbow) per doctor's instructions. I filed for unemployment. I was initially denied by EDD, but appealed and won the appeal through the Administrative Law Court in 01/09/2019.

It has been three weeks and I notice that from 11/2018 until today are being paid. But the months certified prior to the initial denial (9/4/2018 to 11/03/2018) are still showing as appealed in the "Certification History".

How long does it typically take to clear an appeal after a ruling is overturned? And am I entitled to back unemployment if the denial was erroneously decided? If so, how should I handle this case?

Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

Best,
Gary K.


California Unemployment Insurance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire