lundi 21 janvier 2019

Speeding Tickets: I Received a Speeding Ticket on Friday As I Was Getting Onto the Freeway and Trying

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: San Diego, CA
to get away from a guy tailgating me and following me into every lane I went into. A street sweeper flipped over in front of me a month ago and a guy behind me rear ended me really hard, just got my car back and am adjusting to being on the road again. I freaked out when this guy was tail gating me. the guy who i was trying to get away from zoomed past me and the chp officer pulled me over and said he got me going 90 on his radar in a 65 MPH zone. I looked at the ticket and it says the ticket was by MVARS, not radar.
I have never gone 90 MPH in my life. I was entering the freeway and switching lanes in traffic at 3:30pm on the 805N. I received a red light camera ticket in Sept, which the court reduced the fine for, I have not had a ticket of any kind for 20 years.
what can i do here? how can i fight an MVARS ticket? what can i do to keep these both off my driving record? Does CHP usually show up to court if I ask for a trial? what is his evidence?


Speeding Tickets: I Received a Speeding Ticket on Friday As I Was Getting Onto the Freeway and Trying

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire