lundi 21 janvier 2019

Parking Violations: Parking on the Street for 3 Days

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California. I haven't received a ticket for this, but a warning or two. I have two cars: One which I keep in my drive, the other parked on the street, because my family has two cars already in their garage. I drive the latter car more frequently. I had the car parked during Thanksgiving break, then I saw that I had a notice for keeping it parked in one place for more than 72 hours without moving it 1/10 mile. Since then, I've moved it about, frequently from one side of the street to the other. I've had to do this quite frequently as I'm still in between semesters at school (it starts up next Monday.) Is there anything else I should be doing about this? My current class schedule runs Mon-Thu, meaning that it'll likely be parked in one place for more than 72 hours.


Parking Violations: Parking on the Street for 3 Days

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire