vendredi 31 mai 2019

Seller Not Disclosing Mold Damage Repairs

I live in Florida and I am aware of a flip house that is listed for sale without disclosing that it has had repairs from serious mold damage. I know this because I personally considered purchasing the property as my own flip but determined that, even after the house was completely gutted, the mold damage was so extensive that it should probably just be demolished. I assumed someone would purchase it for the value of the land. I was shocked to see it renovated and listed for sale just a few months later. I requested the disclosures from the listing agent only to find that they are not disclosing the mold abatement and associated repairs, which I find sickening. This house was previously not even safe to enter without hazmat gear. Is there anything I can do to blow the whistle on sellers like this?


Seller Not Disclosing Mold Damage Repairs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire