mardi 28 mai 2019

Accidental Exposure on Webcam

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Australia
Hello, I have a similar query. I was trying out a website called Chatalternative to see if my webcam was working properly. I found the website through a Google search for "online webcam chat". As soon as clicked on website and pressed a button labeled "Start", the chat became active. I was not dressed at that time. I immediately covered up my pubic area with my hand and moved aside before closing the website. When I went to website again fully dressed, a message came that I am banned for vulgar behavior and there was an image of half of my body with my hand over my genitals. Seems like it was captured before I could move aside completely. Do I need to worry? Do sites report banned users?


Accidental Exposure on Webcam

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire