jeudi 30 mai 2019

Modification of Custody: Confused on what to do RE custody change.

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida

My ex and I have a filed parenting plan with the court for our daughter. I get her every other week, Monday-Sunday. Recently, my ex texted me that she wanted me to have her essentially full time, with her getting every other Friday-Sunday. I am employed and she is not. I pay CS. Her reasoning is so she can get her life together and she only wants this to be temporary. I have screenshots of this. She doesn't want to go get it on paper. What should I do here and what are my options? CS isn't my issue. I am just clueless on what my next step should be.

TIA


Modification of Custody: Confused on what to do RE custody change.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire