jeudi 30 mai 2019

A Perfect Car is Being Labled As Salvage

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California

I live in San Francisco, California atm. Last month I got in accident and my car was hit from the side by the other party.

The party never claimed the blame, however after a nearly month or so, the insurance called and accept the responsibility and decided to fix my car.

After a week, I got another call and the insurance is claiming my car as salvage and other than cosmatic damage the car runs as new as we had the engine and transmission rebuild (they were working fine, but a friend who's certified MB mechanic said he'll do it so we went with it)

I currently live out of my car. If it gets salvaged title, I'll have to put lot of money to get it registered and on top of that I'll have to registered as salvage vehicle and my insurance will go up if I can get it.

Now, I can't just up and buy another car (I'm not that rich, or else I won't be living out of my car)

I'm debating on suing the insurance company or the party responsible for it.
Or is there better options for me?

Thank you,
B


A Perfect Car is Being Labled As Salvage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire