samedi 25 mai 2019

Retirement Benefits: How to Determine the Status of Your Application for Soc. Security Retirement Benefits

I went into a SS office to apply for retirement benefits + Part B in person over 6 weeks ago. Problem is the person who did the intake of my applications at the SS office is now out of the office with no set return date and nobody at the SS office is able to tell me the status of my application. The SS office told me they could not provide me with an update and I have not been provided with an access code to verify the status of my application online (due to previous fraud alerts with scammers accessing my SS#). The SS office informed me I must wait until the person who did the intake of my application returns from leave (with no set date). The SS office also told me I could not initiate a new application and that I must wait until that person returns from leave but nobody knows when he will return. Do I have any other options to check the status of my application? How can this be escalated as I have waited over 6 weeks and at this time do not have the financial means to continue waiting. Has anyone experienced this and what options do I have if any?


Retirement Benefits: How to Determine the Status of Your Application for Soc. Security Retirement Benefits

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire