mardi 28 mai 2019

Caught Growing Marijuana

My question involves criminal law for the state of: nebraska

I pulled up two ditchweed plants from property I own and brought them to my house up the street to show my brother from Colorado that the plants grew naturally in Nebraska. I had stuck them in two seperate solo cups. On Friday police came to my house for something unrelated and seen the two plants. They took them and told me they would be tested and that it was a felony charge. I am terrified and have never had a criminal record. I wasnt trying to cultivate or sale however they're trying to tell me I can be charged for that and threatened me with up to 25 years in prison and a 25000 dollar fine. They explained it's a felony and basically the same charge as if I were manufacturing meth. I really honestly dont know what I was thinking, other than the fact that the plant grows naturally here and I didnt see the harm of putting it in a cup. They didnt arrest me and told me they were giving them to the county prosecutors who would "decide how they handle it". Has anyone ever experienced this and if so can you tell me what my expectations are? Im a Mother with children who rely on me...I cant go to jail. I'm so foolish and put myself and my children in such a terrible position I dont think I'll ever forgive myself.đŸ˜Ș😓


Caught Growing Marijuana

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire