jeudi 1 octobre 2015

Traffic Lane Violations: Should You Fight an Illegal U-Turn Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

Today I received a traffic ticket for an "Illegal U-Turn" and I am unsure whether I should fight it.
This is the location where I did the U-Turn:
http://ift.tt/1N671ds

I was heading northwest on N McDowell Blvd, entered the left turn lane onto Rand St. , where I entered the street and turned around the the mouth of the street. I stopped at the stop sign on rand st. and waited there for traffic in order to turn right back onto N McDowell Blvd., which is where I got pulled over. I realize this is most likely a business district, should I try to fight the ticket?


Traffic Lane Violations: Should You Fight an Illegal U-Turn Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire