jeudi 1 octobre 2015

Nuisance: Cypress Trees Obscuring Line of Sight for Intersection

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Maryland

We recently learned that our daughter's school bus had to be re-routed because an intersection has become unsafe for a bus to make a turn. As a result the bus is arriving 30 to 35 minutes late.

Anyway I did some research and found that there is a house on the corner of the intersection. That house has a row of cypress trees lying along the roadside. Those cypress trees are pretty much covering the ability for one to make a safe left turn (trees on right). Worse case is a bus or large vehicle.

I pulled my vehicle as close as I could get to the road (w/o entering) and still couldn't get a good perspective of oncoming vehicles. I took a picture of this.

I made an inquiry to the bus transportation department. They indicated they made an inquiry to the transportation department which responded to them that they trees were on private property therefore there is nothing they can do about it.

I'm not sure what other way to go about this because it seems like the county is simply dropping the ball and saying it's on private property (but it's still a danger). I would think the state can compel a homeowner to do something about? What would be the next step in trying to get the state to make enforcement or enforcing it myself?

Thanks


Nuisance: Cypress Trees Obscuring Line of Sight for Intersection

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire