My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Georgia and New Jersey. Three weeks ago I tried to renew my drivers license in Georgia where I reside. I was told that New Jersey put a hold or suspension on my license because of traffic issues in the state of New Jersey. I contacted New Jersey DMV and they told me someone with my name and birth date had traffic infractions in the 1993 and never appeared for court. There were two different court cases. They said I had to contact the municipal court to try to get it resolved. I contacted the courts and they told me that they could not do anything in this case since it was a database mistake in the DMV and they were the ones supposed to clear the mistake. I contacted the DMV again and sent out all my information like SSN, certificate of naturalization, entries and departures record proving i was not living in the United States in 1993 but still refused to clear unless there was a note from the court clearing my name . I contacted again the court and refused again. It appears a person with my same first and last name, same date of birth and same eyes color committed the violation. I visited NJ for the first time in my life in 2006. So i came to a point where both agencies point each other to clear my name and i came to a dead point. I do not know what to do, i live in Georgia and i can not afford to travel to NJ to clear this matter .Please let me know if you have any suggestions. I need my drivers license to go to work and to go to college.
Suspension and Revocation: Drivers License Suspended in Georgia Because a Case Ofmistaken Identity in New Jersey
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire