My question involves a parents childs right in the state of: California
my exwife recently got married and she went out for her honeymoon to Las Vegas taking our daughter with her, but she never ask me for a written consent letter saying that I was okay with it. I would have approve if she had told me but she didn't. shes always wants to do it her way, even if we have a court order saying that in order for etheir parent to take the child out of state she needs a written consent from which ever parents is deciding in traveling. what can I do in this matter. do I do a police report do I take her back to court. I just don't want my child to be affected by this matter..
my exwife recently got married and she went out for her honeymoon to Las Vegas taking our daughter with her, but she never ask me for a written consent letter saying that I was okay with it. I would have approve if she had told me but she didn't. shes always wants to do it her way, even if we have a court order saying that in order for etheir parent to take the child out of state she needs a written consent from which ever parents is deciding in traveling. what can I do in this matter. do I do a police report do I take her back to court. I just don't want my child to be affected by this matter..
Enforcement of Judgments: What Can I Do if My Wife Takes Our Child Out of State with Out My Wrriten Consent
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire