My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of California. My girlfriend and I met for dinner. We were in separate car. When leaving the restaurant I went east and she went west. It was about 9:15pm. She turned left in to the center lane proceeding slowly because of a on coming car to her right .The car passed she was almost in the single lane heading west when she hit a crosswalk median. From her left turn until she hit the median it was 250 feet. The median had just been put in. It was almost not visible until right on top of it. I say this because while I was the with the CHP 6 city police cars came by and 2 of them had to swerve to miss it and one slammed on his breakers to avoid hitting it. Even CHP MADE THE COMMENT HE ALMOST HIT IT.
I went back the day and measured and took pictures. There were areas that look like light poles were going to be put up. There were dim light from a parking and a burnt out street light. Her car, a 2015 Sanada was totaled. She has a broken back and cuts and bruises.
Would she have any kind of a case against the City who was constructing the median?
Thanks. Mikie 915
I went back the day and measured and took pictures. There were areas that look like light poles were going to be put up. There were dim light from a parking and a burnt out street light. Her car, a 2015 Sanada was totaled. She has a broken back and cuts and bruises.
Would she have any kind of a case against the City who was constructing the median?
Thanks. Mikie 915
Traffic Accidents: Hit a Cement Cross Walk Median
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire