lundi 16 avril 2018

Towing: No Parking Signs Were Not Placed Far in Advance, and Were Not Clearly Visible

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: PA

I parked at 5:45 p.m and went to the meter to pay for the 15 minutes until the meters stopped operating. There was no signage on the meter and none at all that I could see saying no parking. When I checked the next morning, my car had been towed around 5:30 am and I ended up with a citation for illegal parking. There were now some temporary no parking signs up, although they were wrapped around poles and were so low that they were touching the ground. There was still no signage on the meter. I can't find information on how and when these temporary no parking signs need to be placed, but there's no way that's how they are supposed to operate. Any info or advice here greatly appreciated.


Towing: No Parking Signs Were Not Placed Far in Advance, and Were Not Clearly Visible

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire