Hello,
My current situation is that I have my son, who is currently one. The father denied him on the birth certificate, but was there for the birth. We were together for 3 years, however he is till this day married to someone else who also has his son. He joined the Marines during the last 3 months of my pregnancy and moved states, he has not provided for my son, which is understandable since he is not on the birth certificate, and lately I did tell him to leave us alone. However, he won't and claims I'm denying his right to see my son, however when he is in town he does spend time with him, and is mad because I don't let him take him or involve his family. Would it be better to file for Paternity to get my son child support, even if it causes him to get caught for adultery so later I don't get charged for keeping my son from him, or what can be done for him to stay away. His family has threaten me and state that they will sue for getting with a married man, even though I was not aware until I was pregnant and they can make me loose my residential, as well as show up to my parents house to settle this physically because it might hurt his career. I have not received anything from him until this last 2 months since the birth of my son, and states that if I risk his career, then he will have nothing to loose and will fight custody of my son. What's the best way to go about this?
My current situation is that I have my son, who is currently one. The father denied him on the birth certificate, but was there for the birth. We were together for 3 years, however he is till this day married to someone else who also has his son. He joined the Marines during the last 3 months of my pregnancy and moved states, he has not provided for my son, which is understandable since he is not on the birth certificate, and lately I did tell him to leave us alone. However, he won't and claims I'm denying his right to see my son, however when he is in town he does spend time with him, and is mad because I don't let him take him or involve his family. Would it be better to file for Paternity to get my son child support, even if it causes him to get caught for adultery so later I don't get charged for keeping my son from him, or what can be done for him to stay away. His family has threaten me and state that they will sue for getting with a married man, even though I was not aware until I was pregnant and they can make me loose my residential, as well as show up to my parents house to settle this physically because it might hurt his career. I have not received anything from him until this last 2 months since the birth of my son, and states that if I risk his career, then he will have nothing to loose and will fight custody of my son. What's the best way to go about this?
Military Benefits: Baby Out of Wedlock with Service Member
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire