My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington State
I got pulled over and cited for not wearing a seatbelt and squealing tires. The pavement was wet because it was raining all day. I have a vehicle with traction control, a 2004 Infiniti m45 which keeps the tires from any issues such as spinning tires.
The main thing here is Im pretty sure I can't get any tickets because I am enrolled in the relicensing program in which I pay PAR Acceptance a monthly payment to lay off old ticket debts and keep my license.
I haven't got in any trouble at all until now. Also i have everything legal, insurance, license, registration, etc.
PLEASE HELP ME
Also these were "traffic citations" not criminal
I got pulled over and cited for not wearing a seatbelt and squealing tires. The pavement was wet because it was raining all day. I have a vehicle with traction control, a 2004 Infiniti m45 which keeps the tires from any issues such as spinning tires.
The main thing here is Im pretty sure I can't get any tickets because I am enrolled in the relicensing program in which I pay PAR Acceptance a monthly payment to lay off old ticket debts and keep my license.
I haven't got in any trouble at all until now. Also i have everything legal, insurance, license, registration, etc.
PLEASE HELP ME
Also these were "traffic citations" not criminal
"Squealing Tires" Traffic Citation (Wa State)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire